Sharepoint Mobile

Hello, I'm going to be posting this on several different message boards because I'm not really sure who will be able to help. If anyone has any suggestions as to other websites I can post this question on, please feel free to suggest. The other couple that I'm going to post to first is tech-forums (dot) net and xda developers forums

I am having problems connecting Sharepoint workspace mobile to my Sharepoint 2010 server. I have winmo 6.5 pro and the sharepoint app is running. I have an unlimited data plan, and I have tested this where my data works fine. I have tested this inside my network and outside also using wifi.

I have one standalone Sharepoint 2010 Enterprise server installed. The server is working. I can get to the website using a web browser and it is running off of port 80. I can browse to the site from outside my firewall as well as inside with no problems. So I know that Sharepoint, in and of itself, is working.

I have tried two other phones running winmo 6.5 with data plans, and office 2010 mobile and am getting the same error.

Basically, I open sharepoint mobile 2010, go to the address sharepoint.domain.com (just an example) and I get the error: "Cannot connect. Sharepoint mobile doesn't support the authentication scheme that this server requires. Do you want to open this in your web browser?"

If I click yes, it does open the sharepoint site in IE.

All I really want is to be able to sync docs between a doc library and my phone, and my PC using workspace.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA