Batch files to remove accessibility

Hi,

I want to create a basic Unattended disc whithout accessibility options.

Several threads discussing this problem and links to files exist such :

• noaccess.inf
  • remove.zip
  • accessibility.cmd

but this links are down

Where can I find this files ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

• 4 weeks later...

As an addition, since the requested batch file contained within that archive is 400+ lines long, I thought I'd upload a shorter, (untested but within 150 lines), version of it!

Just Curious why would you shorten it??

okay cristo59420

What you'll have to do is take your "i386" folder and move it to the c:\ drive

then first you need to run the "DRIVERS! Before You Begin.cmd" file. Then run whichever *.cmd" files you want for stuff to remove.

After that you'll need to run the "DRIVERS! Finishing Off.cmd" file. There was one problem i noticed when trying to install windows after using these files. windows would take forever on some files to copy over to the drive. After nuch searching and reading i found what appears to be an answer. I ended up finding a post that says it has something to do with "FolderSizeThreshold".

I would add this to the "DRIVERS! Finishing Off.cmd" file. I would Add--->> echo .Set FolderSizeThreshold=2500000>> driver.ddf

Or Just download this file with it already in it..DRIVERS! Finishing Off.cmd

Hopefully cristo you'll be coming back to read all this but if not its up here for everybody to read...

Also i haven't used this yet to verify it works since i've been taking my sweet a** time making my Cd..

I'm sure it will work though..

Later....

Oh yea you'll need to move the i386 directory back to where it was before you applyied *.cmd files.

Edited by Yzöwl

As an addition, since the requested batch file contained within that archive is 400+ lines long, I thought I'd upload a shorter, (untested but within 150 lines), version of it!

Just Curious why would you shorten it??

I didn't just shorten it for shortening sake, I also did it to make it easier to maintain. It is easier to work with just the one list of files than to have what amounts to the same list three times.

• 2 weeks later...