XP_SP3 "network files"

dougray

hello, trying to make my own "copy" of XP with SP3 , but the problem is XP doesnt "see" my wireless network..or anything for that matter..wirelessly... BUT i installed microxp..and everything works?.. i want to add the same files that micro_xp uses? to my "version"... or can i simply install a prog. after the install...any suggestions or help is appreciated...thanks.

Micro_XP is WAREZ and even mentioning such can get you banned.

Please DROP and forget the warez.

ATTACH not post your last_session.ini and we will see what you removed that is killing your wireless.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

i didnt realize micro_xp was/is warez? for my problem... i didnt remove any components all i did was use nlite to "slip-stream" xp pro with sp3...thanks...

i didnt realize micro_xp was/is warez?

really, you thought microsoft decided to start giving away versions of xp over the torrent network and sketchy download sites?

did you download your "copy" of xp sp3 from a website other than microsoft/technet/msdn? If yes, then I am going with that version is also warez and probably already nlited (and full of malware that will have all sorts of fun with your system).

If you already have a legitimate and functional copy of XP, then maybe just slipstream it manually? the integrate switch is probably quicker and cleaner anyway.

Edited by iamtheky