Is there a BlueTooth miniport driver for win-98?

Guest wsxedcrfv

Guest wsxedcrfv

I've come across references on the internet to this file: bluetooth-network-access-point-miniport-driver-5.0.2179.1.zip

For which download links always point back to http://www.impulsesoft.com/home/index.htm which doesn't exist, and I can't bring up anything useful on archive.org for impulsesoft.com. There might be another file (Manhattan_Live3_5_2.zip) that might be the same thing, but again I can't find it on the net (it was also supposed to be located on impulsesoft.com).

I've also downloaded WindowsXP-KB951376-v2-x86-ENU (mostly to get my hands on bthport.sys) as well as Q323183_WXP_SP2_x86_Enu.exe.

I currently have a yellow (!) in device manager for a USB device:

Cambridge Silicon Radio BlueTooth Dongle (HCI mode)

PnpID: VID_0A12&PID_0001

Device manager seems to be using openhci.sys as the driver, and is saying that "the device is either not present, not working or not properly installed". I would like to get it working under win-98se.

Guest wsxedcrfv

What about this one?

That one is USB Bluetooth Driver (V2.0+EDR) 4.0.1318.0 From Toshiba, which points to www.toshiba.com/tai-new/Support.htm?part=dlint&fileName=LLMaxSetup.exe. Last night, this link pointed to a different file. Both these files did not turn up anything useful during a google search (LandlordMax Software ?)

The file that was being linked to last night by your tekrepublic link was BRL-CAD_7.12.6.exe (solid model / rendering software).

Again, all attempts to find "USB Bluetooth Driver 4.0.1318.0" always seem to point back to www.toshiba.com/tai-new/Support.htm which is a dead end.