7Customizer VS RT7 Lite

Ok so I have read about both programs and played around with both of them and they seem like great programs. RT7 seems like it has more features, but I really don't need much. So my question is currently which one gives best results? I just want to make an updated disk that is unattended and with a couple customizations. I check both and they both do about what I need. Any comments on which is currently the most reliable and thanks?

Ofcourse 7Lite has more features, several guys working on one app, 7C only has blue has developer and us giving him feedback..

I dont even understand why ur asking it, they both give what you want so why mess around? :)

Pick the one you like more and thats it.

I personally use 7C and try help blue as much as i can and follow the development of 7C but also beacuse

its standalone, just bring it with you whereever you want easily while 7Lite has to be installed.

Ofcourse 7Lite has more features, several guys working on one app, 7C only has blue has developer and us giving him feedback.

How many was working on vlite, nlite? With feedback from many cause he got the remove stuff out the door from the beginning which a majority wanted. Not trinkets

Ofcourse 7Lite has more features, several guys working on one app, 7C only has blue has developer and us giving him feedback.

How many was working on vlite, nlite? With feedback from many cause he got the remove stuff out the door from the beginning which a majority wanted. Not trinkets

Uhm what ?!.

I know Nuhi was working on nLite and vLite alone.

Whats your point?

That one man can create a great app for 7 ? ofcourse anyone can with right skills and some feedback.

7Lite seem to have several develops (i think?) and i know 7C only has Blue4603 and he's working on it ofcourse but he might be busy with other things aswell?

Ok so I have read about both programs and played around with both of them and they seem like great programs. RT7 seems like it has more features, but I really don't need much. So my question is currently which one gives best results? I just want to make an updated disk that is unattended and with a couple customizations. I check both and they both do about what I need. Any comments on which is currently the most reliable and thanks?

Friend, If you like 7C then use it OR If you like 7Lite use it. This is not a competition between me and Blue. He is doing his job and and I'm doing mine. 7Lite currently on Beta stage, Hopefully it will reach RC soon.

@ Grabben - 7Lite is fully coded and designed by me. Since from 2005 I'm a .NET developer so these things are not too hard for me. Those times I worked for other things. Now I involved in this thing and put my whole time on this. Especially I want to give thanks to Beta testers and put their time on this....Thanks friends...

I also added beta testers name on About tab....this is the only way I can show my thanks to them now....God bless you

Edited by bensam56

@ Grabber how can 7C be stand alone.

3.Requirements:

1. Windows Vista or Windows 7. (32 bit or 64 bit)

2. If using Vista, .net framework 3.5.

3. WAIK for Windows 7

3.Requirements:

3. WAIK for Windows 7

beacuse you can put it on ur usbstick and take it wherever you want to. and waik ?, only dism, imagex and oscdimg is needed for your architecture nothing else..

@ Grabben - 7Lite is fully coded and designed by me. Since from 2005 I'm a .NET developer so these things are not too hard for me. Those times I worked for other things. Now I involved in this thing and put my whole time on this. Especially I want to give thanks to Beta testers and put their time on this....Thanks friends...

I also added beta testers name on About tab....this is the only way I can show my thanks to them now....God bless you

My mistake then Benjamin :)

I took it as a group was developing 7Lite.

3.Requirements:

3. WAIK for Windows 7

beacuse you can put it on ur usbstick and take it wherever you want to. and waik ?, only dism, imagex and oscdimg is needed for your architecture nothing else..

If using Vista, .net framework 3.5

3.Requirements:

3. WAIK for Windows 7

If using Vista, .net framework 3.5

You know urie.. if you want to actually tell me something you can do that instead of quoting me and him :P..

Net framework 3.5 is already installed in windows 7, cant remember bout vista though.