how to kill any exe?

RYU81

If the process has locked itself onto the system using a driver (like spysweeper does), the only way you could reliably kill it would be using the debugger. If they've disabled debugger attach from the system, the only way to do it would be to use a kernel debugger from another machine. One thing you can do, however, is to use device manager to set the spysweeper driver to a start value of "disabled" (or 4, in the registry) and see if that does it on the next boot. If I remember correctly, spysweeper was almost virus-like in keeping itself running, for which I dumped it years ago (not to mention it's a horrible performance hog on slower machines).

If the process has locked itself onto the system using a driver (like spysweeper does), the only way you could reliably kill it would be using the debugger. If they've disabled debugger attach from the system, the only way to do it would be to use a kernel debugger from another machine. One thing you can do, however, is to use device manager to set the spysweeper driver to a start value of "disabled" (or 4, in the registry) and see if that does it on the next boot. If I remember correctly, spysweeper was almost virus-like in keeping itself running, for which I dumped it years ago (not to mention it's a horrible performance hog on slower machines).

i can't disable spysweeper driver

Not entirely true - but probably not online, though, no. You would have to edit the registry with a bootable disc and set the service(s) to a start value of 4. A good way to kill it though is to uninstall it - that almost always works ;).