net framework

b-man

have tried hidden users net framework from ryanvm and got an error

i redownloaded and still got the error

tried on my current pc (been nlited) and worked fine but wont work on my other pc that i nlited

heres my last session.ini could it be something else i have removed or a service i have changed maybe...??

also while i got the error i doubled clicked the install.vbs file that is actually there and got another error aswell

Image3.jpg

it was the "Command-line tools" causing that error thanks but now get another error halfway thru

Method SHGetFolderPath failed. HRESULT:
0x80004005.

Edited by b-man

The Microsoft .NET Framework is a software framework that can be installed on computers running Microsoft Windows operating systems. It includes a large library of coded solutions to common programming problems and a virtual machine that manages the execution of programs written specifically for the framework. The .NET Framework is a Microsoft offering and is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform.

The framework's Base Class Library provides a large range of features including user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications. The class library is used by programmers, who combine it with their own code to produce applications.

Programs written for the .NET Framework execute in a software environment that manages the program's runtime requirements. Also part of the .NET Framework, this runtime environment is known as the Common Language Runtime (CLR). The CLR provides the appearance of an application virtual machine so that programmers need not consider the capabilities of the specific CPU that will execute the program. The CLR also provides other important services such as security, memory management, and exception handling. The class library and the CLR together constitute the .NET Framework.

Version 3.0 of the .NET Framework is included with Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. The current stable version of the framework, which is 3.5, can also be installed on Windows XP and the Windows Server 2003 family of operating systems.[2] Version 4 of the framework was released as a public Beta on 20 May 2009.[3]

The .NET Framework family also includes two versions for mobile or embedded device use. A reduced version of the framework, the .NET Compact Framework, is available on Windows CE platforms, including Windows Mobile devices such as smartphones. Additionally, the .NET Micro Framework is targeted at severely resource constrained devices.