.Net FrameWork 3.5 SP1 Full Edition

ReggieMonroe3

**I'm new here, so i don't really know where to post.**

okay recently I had a virus, that was a fake ANTI VIRUS software, that wouldn't exit out, and would exit everything else out. Finally i get rid of it, but i had to do system restore, and i restored it to the BEST restore point. Now I'm looking to re-install .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Full Edition, so i can run some programs i make in Visual Basics 2008.

Okay, now on to the error, I'm running the setup for .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Full Edition, and everything going smoothly, but i notice that its installing slower then the time i installed it before. So i just wait it out, and I'm near the end, and it looks like its done, but its not! This is Better Explained in a Screen shot so here is one :

WontWork.jpg

My System Properties :

Microsoft Windows XP

Professional

Version 2002

Service Pack 2

Manufactured and supported by:

TinyXP Vista Edition

Intel® Core 2 CPU

T5500 @ 1.66GHz

Physical Address Extension

PLEASE HELP!!

Plus you know if it was done, it would switch view, and you would be able to click "FINISH"

Edited by ReggieMonroe3

You could try downloading the full package, found lower on the same download page, or HERE (this is the download link from the same page). You could also check if it is really installed in Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs. Remove it and try again with this full package.