about ordering the installations

hi there

i have some questions and i hope u help me out

1- all the installations execute at the same time, how can i make it one after one?

2- if i want to add switches, can i do this with wpi in the commands?

3- wat shall i do to automatically delete the files used to install programs and wpi folder?

thanks in advance

1= WPI was designed not to and does not run all installers at the same time.

2= According to the manual and the main release post you simply click on the USSF button or manually enter the command switch in the config section AFTER you browse to the installation file(s).

3= WHY??? Things are ALOT quicker and easier if you use WPI like it is meant to be and leave ALL files in the installation media. i.e. CD, DVD, USB key or whatever.

2= According to the manual and the main release post you simply click on the USSF button or manually enter the command switch in the config section AFTER you browse to the installation file(s).

3= WHY??? Things are ALOT quicker and easier if you use WPI like it is meant to be and leave ALL files in the installation media. i.e. CD, DVD, USB key or whatever.

thanks for replaying : )

1- i tried it twice, but still the same, the first install begin, and before it finish, the second one start, and then the third one. maybe it's due to something wrong i did while i was using AutoIt?

3- cuz i put the install files in the $1 folder and the WPI files too. so there's no need to keep them after finishing the installation. well, i need to know what to do to delete these files.

and if i want to keep the installing files and WPI files where shall i put the in the CD/DVD? in a new folder beside $OEM$ and I386?

thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for replaying : )

1- i tried it twice, but still the same, the first install begin, and before it finish, the second one start, and then the third one. maybe it's due to something wrong i did while i was using AutoIt?

3- cuz i put the install files in the $1 folder and the WPI files too. so there's no need to keep them after finishing the installation. well, i need to know what to do to delete these files.

and if i want to keep the installing files and WPI files where shall i put the in the CD/DVD? in a new folder beside $OEM$ and I386?

thanks again

Same thing with me.... Somebody has a solution??

The problem is that when we use Autoit installers, they don't launch at the same time but the programs are launched after eachother, In other words: WPI doesn't wait to till the previous program has finished before starting the next one....