Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

deepak2411

how to make silient addon & insert serial in licence prog.

hi every body,

this is my first post as new member.

two days ago i learned about customised window xp and nlite.

then as i progresed , i learn about addons.

as a laymen to computer programmes i don,t understand tech jargons.

can some body explain me in very simpleway as

1 how to creat silent install of software.

2 is it possible to creat silent install of all softwares available in market

3 how to insert serial or activation code in licenced software,( so that thy still can be installed silently)

i have few like norton antivirus 2010, nero 9, IDM, ms office 2007 etc

i have download nlite addon but all software are not present inhis list & most of them are older version. please help me.

Edited by deepak2411

I have the same situation. Just recently discovered this gem of a program. I would like to silently install programs that need to be registered. I know that some programs have reg keys that you can add to register or a file that resides in the program directory. But what about serial codes that must be inputted manually every time?

Also, is it possible to somehow run a macro, of sorts, that will do a set of instructions (like if i wanted some programs to run, do an action in that program and switch to another to input data?) i know it sounds illegal like i'm patching or applying a crack but its not. Its just for the way that i store serials and information for things i own.

hi every body,

this is my first post as new member.

two days ago i learned about customised window xp and nlite.

then as i progresed , i learn about addons.

as a laymen to computer programmes i don,t understand tech jargons.

can some body explain me in very simpleway as

1 how to creat silent install of software.

2 is it possible to creat silent install of all softwares available in market

3 how to insert serial or activation code in licenced software,( so that thy still can be installed silently)

i have few like norton antivirus 2010, nero 9, IDM, ms office 2007 etc

i have download nlite addon but all software are not present inhis list & most of them are older version. please help me.

This thread has a program called CMENU which will help you find the silent switches for use with nLite Addon Maker. I have used /? and /h behind the filename in question to locate silent switches as well (from Start/Run). It's a lot of trial and error. I only mess with Freeware.

http://www.msfn.org/board/cmenu-t47645.html

Edited by gkar