MDT 2010/W7/PE3.0 VBScript problems

I've been experiencing similar problems to this thread:

http://www.msfn.org/board/vbscript-not-wor...64-t138752.html

Basically we have some vbscript that's run during our LiteTouch to do some housekeeping on hosts as we reload them.

Under 32bit loads, using the 32bit LiteTouch ISO that MDT 2010 creates, everything is peachy.

When I attempted to run the same code after starting from the 64bit ISO, I receive the

"the subsystem needed to support the image type is not present" error.

The above thread indicates that scripting and others are missing from the .wim. I've opened the boot.wim and done a pkglist on it from dism, and the two (32bit and 64bit) are exactly the same; with all the same packages (including the scripting package). When generating the boot images, MDT reports that it's installing HTA, Scripting and such as well.

I've tried simple stripped down vbscript and the problem still remains (at first I noticed that it'd bomb out if the vbscript did an objshell on a 32bit executable.

I'm note quite sure where to look next, or how to resolve it. There isn't much discussion on it.

We're essentially just making images from install media and then deploying. MDT seemed to be the best method to achieve this.

Any ideas?

J