Cant install wise based Programs

jackXattack

jackXattack, I see two major concerns. First, you are running a down level version of nLite. Please DL the latest (1.4.9.1) from the nLite site and start again. Second, you are running nLite under XP to create an ISO for XP x64. If you have added an SP this is not going to work. If you have not added an SP, then you will probably be OK. I know nothing about the applications you are talking about, so if you want help on them specifically, then provide links to them. But first, get the latest nLite and let us know if your problems are gone. Also you need to remove the Tweak "Explorer-Launch folder windows in a separate process." It has nothing to do with your problem but exposes a Windows bug. And, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. Enjoy, John.

jackXattack, I see two major concerns. First, you are running a down level version of nLite. Please DL the latest (1.4.9.1) from the nLite site and start again. Second, you are running nLite under XP to create an ISO for XP x64. If you have added an SP this is not going to work. If you have not added an SP, then you will probably be OK. I know nothing about the applications you are talking about, so if you want help on them specifically, then provide links to them. But first, get the latest nLite and let us know if your problems are gone. Also you need to remove the Tweak "Explorer-Launch folder windows in a separate process." It has nothing to do with your problem but exposes a Windows bug. And, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. Enjoy, John.

Johnhc.

Thanks for looking over my last session!! I DL 1.4.9.1 and started over. after looking over everything three times i realized that it wasn't a WISE or INSTALLSHIELD problem, instead it was .MSI based setups. What solved this was unchecking "COM+" in "components" under "services" and setting the service to automatic.

Thanks guys, you rock!!

Ryan