nlite install gone wrong

amitureuser

Johnhc, i thank you very much , in lite of that, i would like to donate to this site or any one of your choice for the time and info you have shared, i can tell you that the time you have spend helping others could have been spend doing anything else, so just reply with you charity and it'll be done, one more question though, if i wanted to install the drivers-audio, video, maybe some programs-spybot, firefox, is that possible? and where in the nlite program? oh, and how did i get it going? well, i followed your instruction, downloaded the update and the drivers(thanks Kelsenellenelvian), used nlite as it runs through each prompt, then burned to disc and then let it run, awesome! :thumbup

amitureuser, that is very kind of you, but really not necessary. Some time in the past someone wanted to contribute to nLite, but found that the PayPal link had been removed. You might look there (nLite site), but please contribute in your own name. I give some time, but I have learned a huge amount about this stuff from reading and helping others.

You can add most hardware drivers by extracting the driver file(s) you have and pointing nLite to the .inf file. There are also Driver Packs that include many drivers and Windows can pick as it needs. Please see the RayanVM forum for discussions on them. There are also AddOns for installing applications. See also the RayanVM site and the discussion above on AddOns. RayanVM also has update packs that can bring your installation disk up to date hot fix vise. Drivers go into the nLite Driver section while AddOns and Packs go into the Hot Fix section. I use Windows Post Install (WPI, see forum below) to install applications as well as the RunOnce exit in the Unattended section of nLite. Hope this helps. Enjoy, John.