sp6a dutch

chellohacker

Oops, that's a bad joke from Microsoft!

I hoped to answer with the download address at MS, and apparently the Sp6a has disappeared from their site!

Its name is SP6I386.EXE, and the French address was

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;DisplayLang=fr

many users complain in all languages.

Googling did give some answers outside MS for English version, but I couldn't find any Dutch one. Hope someone has stored it.

By the way, MS will stop maintaining W2k in July 2010, so it's time to store all updates on your computer before they know the same fate. Same for Office 2003 (in October 2009?).

Oops, that's a bad joke from Microsoft!

I hoped to answer with the download address at MS, and apparently the Sp6a has disappeared from their site!

Its name is SP6I386.EXE, and the French address was

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;DisplayLang=fr

many users complain in all languages.

Googling did give some answers outside MS for English version, but I couldn't find any Dutch one. Hope someone has stored it.

By the way, MS will stop maintaining W2k in July 2010, so it's time to store all updates on your computer before they know the same fate. Same for Office 2003 (in October 2009?).

Thanks for your reply.

I have solved the problem, i found somewhere hidden a dutch copy of the servicepack.

So if there is anyone who needs a Dutch SP6a, give me a mail and i send it with an earlybird

btw it is 36,7 MB instead of the 34 Eng version, why?? because of the stupid translations they

comeup with, don't understand that technical english is not meant to be translated.

I hate this nonsens..

Maybe a usefull hint. if you are installing a programm , try to copy the contents of the temp file

to an other sub dir. i have done it several times. in this way there is always a back-up, incase it is not

unzip or un rarrable with unzip or unrar. talking bout stupid tranlations!!

Thanks all from a happy flying dutchman

I forgot, with the SP6 it is possible to use USB sticks on Winnt 4.0, works fine.

Edited by chellohacker