Office 2007+SP1+SP2

Panayotis

Why would you want to use nlite or vlite for that?

There are standard ways to do this. Use the /extract switch of the service pack to extract it anywhere you want. Then copy the files to the updates folder on the Office 2007 disc. Or combine both steps, and extract the files directly in the updates directory.

That's all there is to it.

Many thanks!

In fact, before reading your answer, i found http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windo..._slipstream.asp

And i follow step 2: how to extract! As soon as i have understood that /extract switch was a command line from cmd, it has been easier!

So i renamed my sp1 and sp2 files easier and extract them to my office 2007 updates folder

And i burned the full Office 2007 folder on a DVD with Nero

And it works, i have just installed it on a laptop!

NB: My only regret is about the size! I hoped slipstreaming Office 2007 with Services Packs will give me a folder less than 700Mo, or i have now a folder of 1,18Go!!!

Edited by Panayotis

My only regret is about the size!

I know in the English version SP2 is all that is needed (it includes everything from SP1 that is relevant) so you very well could

have more updates than necessary - "update_xxx.v1" from SP1 and "update_xxx.v2" from SP2, or updates no longer needed

due to fixes applied by simply running the service pack (registry edits and so on).

If you're good to go I wouldn't worry but it may be worth investigating.

:)