new skin

radussko

Hello guys, just want to ask this. I already downloaded xpize v.4 for my win xp sp2. Xpize v.5 doesn't work. Is it any way, how to get more skins (I mean for example other start buttons, taskbar,etc...) for my xpize v.4 ?

Thanks a lot

Hello guys, just want to ask this. I already downloaded xpize v.4 for my win xp sp2. Xpize v.5 doesn't work. Is it any way, how to get more skins (I mean for example other start buttons, taskbar,etc...) for my xpize v.4 ?

Thanks a lot

I would recommend you to install SP3 and use xpize 5.

But you can also install other visual styles on WinXP SP2:

If you want to use an inofficial visual style, the uxtheme.dll has to be patched (should be done by xpize 4).

If the style is not embedded in an self installing package, you have to copy the files to the right directory (usually c:\windows\resources\themes\)

Thanks a lot

I would recommend you to install SP3 and use xpize 5.

But you can also install other visual styles on WinXP SP2:

If you want to use an inofficial visual style, the uxtheme.dll has to be patched (should be done by xpize 4).

If the style is not embedded in an self installing package, you have to copy the files to the right directory (usually c:\windows\resources\themes\)

you mentioned, I could download other style.. can u advise some favourite links?

Is uxtheme.dll already patched by IxPize 4 ?!? :(