Join Domain Issues

I recently came across the Unattended Guide and have been working through it. I finally got the OEM drivers on the first of several systems that I plan on using this disk on. It works great except for it will not join the domain. It joined the domain fine on a virtual system which did not require drivers but how do I get it to join the domain on the systems that do require additional drivers?

So I take it the method of including the drivers as mentioned in the unattended guide is not slipstreaming. Does nLite do this correctly or is there a better method than this? I am just wondering if I am missing something in the Unattended Windows Installation Guide.

If you are going to be needing many different drivers you would probably have the best luck using:

www.driverpacks.net :thumbup

They have worked for years putting packages together to simplify the process of slipstreaming drivers into a Windows XP disk. :)

If you only need a select few LAN drivers I beleive nLite can slipstream them for you. Just make sure you have all of your needed LAN drivers in inf format.