Help with BSOD

SlipStreamer

Hello there!

I'm attempting to build a new version of my Windows XP DVD. I'm now using a SP3 build with the latest Driver Pack (thanks guys!) integrated.

Windows SP3 + Driver Pack = OK

Windows SP3 + Driver Pack + Some (2 or 3) Addons = OK

Windows SP3 + Driver Pack + 3 or more Addons = BSOD

It's not Addon specific, the BSOD just happens when there're more than 3 (more or less) programs that install automatically.

The BSOD always appears when Windows is in its last part of installation (< 13 minutes left).

Any clue?

SlipStreamer, sorry but the information you have provided does not help much. What is the BSOD code? Did you do each experiment starting with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders? And, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. Enjoy, John.

Thanks John.

I always start fresh when the BSOD appears (VMWare or on actual hardware), also, the base I'm using already has SP3 integrated, as it's taken from my OEM copy of Windows XP Professional.

I can upload the .ini as soon as I can restart working on it. I'll also post the BSOD code.

Edited by SlipStreamer