Help finding sata driver.

Umbra7

Hello, I signed up to this forum to specifically find a driver. I've been looking, searching forums etc. for the past month or so trying to find the sata drivers for the M2N SLI board.

I can't find a single thing, nothing on their site either...

Is it by any chance the same as the m2n sli deluxe board???

God, i hate vista. I can't even run my programs I need on minimal settings.

I know the board sucks but I've got a 3.2 dual processor, 4 gigs of ram. 96 gt gpu, definatly shouldn't be having a problem running photoshop, or even my audio engineering programs with a 32 bit sound card.

Edited by Umbra7

We understand your frustration, but please try to refrain from using offensive language in the forums. You failed to mention what architecture you are using (32 or 64-bit). And the reason you don't find drivers is NOT vista`s fault, but the manufacturer's! Also, if you searched Asus' website, you would have find the drivers. I did, but their website doesn't allow me to copy the address straight to the download. If it's of any help, here's a link to start you off: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx. Good luck!

The first place I looked was their website.

I apologize for my language. I'll edit that out...

it doesn't matter if my vista is 32 or 64?

I'm formatting and installing xp.

I guess the driver was in front of me all along, I knew where to find this one. It's just common sense, but I thought I needed a seperate one for the older board.

Anyways, thanks alot. enjoy your night.

Yes, it does matter whether you install 32 or 64 bit, since you can't exchange drivers between 32 and 64 bit platforms. Anyway, if you install 32 (or 64 bit XP), you'll need these: http://support.asus.com/download/download....SLanguage=en-us Just select the applicable 32 or 64 bit version(s).

For integrating, you'll need at least the chipset driver. But I would pick the audio driver as well. To integrate the drivers, look here for some tutorials and guides.