Windows Calendar

Eric

Hello,

I have Windows 7 64-bit RC and am very happy with how reliable the OS is.

I read about Windows Calendar that came with Windows Vista. I would like to try it; however, I could not find it in Windows 7. I googled and searched the Internet for information concerning Windows Calendar in Windows 7 to no avail. I came across Calendar gadget and it was not what I was looking for. It doesn't have appointment feature that Windows Calendar has.

Does anyone know whether Windows Calendar comes with Windows 7 RC? If so, where is it?

Thanks!

Eric

If you have a smartphone, setup a gmail acct. You can use it to setup the exchange server on your phone and anytime you edit anything in the calendar, it syncs automatically with the other. Add it while gone from the pc using your phone and it syncs the moment you save it.

I used to use Outlook's calendar like it was perfect. This PC/Phone sync is a whole new level.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a Windows Calendar Installation made from Vista that I used on my Windows 7 RC Installation and it worked perfectly. I have only one user account on my PC though, so it *might* not work as well for others. Some have mentioned on other forums that you have to tweak the registry, or run it as an administrator to get it to work for them?

This is a self extracting winrar install, it even creates a desktop shortcut for you

http://rapidshare.com/files/257113320/Wind...lation.exe.html

MD5: DE3528BA92B000F7D9B38D4EFC9F6931

Edited by cp2k