Win2k8 WIM deployment

I've got a WDS server. I'm pushing Win2k8 with it. Where do I drop the unattend.xml file in the WIM? Are there any other filenames that it could be called?

I'm asking because my current WIM deployment fails with an error regarding the disk partitioning section of the unattend file. However, I haven't specified any settings. I'm wondering if someone else has modified the disk and has placed an unattend file on the disk. I'm still new with 2k8 and I'm having a hard time transitioning from 2k3 (in regards to automatically deploying). In 2k3 terms, I'd look for something like the winnt.sif file that might be stopping the install from working correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Even a link to a walkthrough of setting up an image from scratch would be helpful!

Thanks

I wanted to thank you for this post. It actually led me to the source of my problem. I was trying to attach an unattend.xml to a WIM, but a previous administrator had attached it at a server level (I didn't know about this option). It was inserting invalid commands into my deployment, thus causing problems. The deployvista.com link helped me find that option.