XP recovey partition?

cmonkedo

Can anyone help me with creating a bootable xp recovery partition. Here is my ideal scenario... I create an nlite xp iso, copy that iso to the recovery partition at some point before windows boots I am prompted to press some key to begin recovery, at this point it loads the .iso I follow the usual steps in my nlited os install and away I go. I am sorry if this belongs some place else I searched several different forums and did not see anything regarding this type of situation. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dunno how to accomplish what you're asking specifically, but you can make an identical copy of your boot partition using gparted (good it). Once you have your XP partition setup to your liking, simply copy/paste it to the end of your hdd (or to another hdd). If you XP partition ever gets roached, you can easily copy/paste the backup over the roached install.

Can anyone help me with creating a bootable xp recovery partition. Here is my ideal scenario... I create an nlite xp iso, copy that iso to the recovery partition at some point before windows boots I am prompted to press some key to begin recovery, at this point it loads the .iso I follow the usual steps in my nlited os install and away I go. I am sorry if this belongs some place else I searched several different forums and did not see anything regarding this type of situation. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Acronis true image will make recovery partition.