Creating MSI using Wininstall LE

I am trying to create MSI's to deploy a couple of different applications. One of the applications is UltraEdit by IDM Software. I have a fresh Windows XP Pro machine. I run the discover on the XP Pro machine, it seems to run properly, I then get prompted to select the executable. I cancel at this point because ultraedit uses an MSI already. The reason I need to create an MSI is because I want my registration information included in the MSI. I then run the MSI Manually and install the program. I add in all of the registration information. I then run the discover again and perform the after snapshop. it appears to work properly, and I get a confirmation that the MSI is created. It creates it in the \\%Machine name%\wininstall\packages share. If i run the .MSI file from the share it runs and installs without a problem. However if i copy the .msi file out of the share to install on another machine that does not have access to the share it give me an error that it cannot find a file. It appears that the.MSI is actually pointing to the files in the wininstall\packages share and not contained in the MSI itself. Can somebody help and tell me what I am doing wrong?

I thought at first it might be because i was using an MSI to install the program so I downloaded adobe acrobat reader and tried that since it installs using an .exe . I have the same problem with it not including all files in the Path.

Thank you for your assistance ahead of time.