slipstreaming updates/drivers into 98 SE setup CD

This topic might be on this forum somewhere. I tried searching, though I'm probably using the wrong words for what I am trying to describe.

I was wondering if I could stick the third party updates and the drivers (for my hardware) into a 98 SE setup CD. So that all I have to do is format the hard drive and re-install when ever something screws up the instalation beyond repair.

Or either that or stick the generic video card driver on there so it's not so obtuse trying to find drivers/or not even bothering with the normal video card drivers (Since some video cards... you just can't find it!)

I imagine someone thought of this, though they probably dont refer to it as "slipstreaming" so that's why I'm not finding it/it does not excist.

Look in the "Important / "Stickified" / Pinned Windows 98/98 SP1/98 SE/ME Topics" thread and go down to "Comprehensive Packs" and take a look at soporific's Auto Patcher and Unattended Boot CD. I have not used either of these myself, but I remember reading about them and it sounds like it might be what you're looking for.