Computer Stopped respond

My old pc configured as, intel 845glly board, 128x2 MB of ram, pentium 4 1.8 ghz of processor and 40x2 gb of hardisk is stopped responding from yesterday..

it does not give any display, from few days of my pc crashed it had been automatically restart and during turning off the computer it shows the blue screen error.

The last time is shows the blue screen is written below.. after that it stop responding ..... can you guys help me on this... please i request you ..help me..

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

If this is the first time you've seen this step error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problem continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or softwsare disable BIOS. memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options and then select safe mode.

Technical information:

***STOP: 0x0000007a (0xE15D14FC, 0xc000009A, 0x06165860

*** win32k.sys - Address BF92F85E base at BF800000, datestamp 461b6dfe

Beginning dump of physical memory, physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.