Need xp drivers after downgrading!

rooncraz

I have a packard bell b2216. On their website they only provide me with drivers for windows vista but i need them for xp. So any help will be really appreciated. Here are the drivers i need!

Sound

Realtek High Definition Audio driver 6.0.1.5618

Video

nVidia GeForce 7050 display drivers 163.96

Network

nForce Network Controller drivers 67.7.2

Chipset

nVidia Chipset drivers 16.12

Thanks!

You may like to grab the Free DriverMax program to sniff out all drivers

Or the not free Driver Detective

Google for them, it's good practice <smile>

Edited by Kotuku

Once you know the specific devices, there's no need for third-party applications. The less programs you have installed on your pc, the faster it goes ;)

Once you know the specific devices, there's no need for third-party applications. The less programs you have installed on your pc, the faster it goes ;)

I of course appreciate that, but this is probable Newbie (didn't know to go to or where manufacturers sites were), such that something like Driver Detective makes it a no-brainer for him/her. Note also, these driver programs maybe installed but they are not running, just run it when you want to check everything is OK or even as a quick way of checking when there is an update ready as they report you with out-of-date drivers a few hours after a driver is released.

hey hey hey kotuku. I am not a n00b. I went on the manufacturers site and the drivers were there but they were only compatible with windows vista. And i already had a driver program on my old comp!

hey hey hey kotuku. I am not a n00b. I went on the manufacturers site and the drivers were there but they were only compatible with windows vista. And i already had a driver program on my old comp!

Ooops, sorry about that, I saw you had a single post and just assumed the wrong thing! Humblest apologies!