How do I change from old URL to NEW

Hi,

I created a small site on 110mb, which was a subdomain of 110mb i guess (dreamskape-content.110mb.com) . It was submitted to the Google alongwith sitemap. Now I have an own URL (dreams-central.com) with GoDaddy which refers to the 110mb site. How do I make Google look for the new one?

Do I need to change host (110mb is free with no ads nothing). Changing host will cost me extra. I want to host on the same but do not want google to parse the 110mb URL. Instead, I want it to check out the new one I created. How do I do that?

Can I simply remove the 110MB URL from Google Daashboard and add the dreams-central to the Dashboard. But all the material is on the other URL. Am a bit confused. Please help.

Thanks.

--

Regards,

DreamSkape

Signed: Saturday, March 07, 2009, 8:32:23 AM IST

You cannot control how long Google will retain the old information. As long as you keep using the new domain name and stop mentioning the old URL, overtime, the old information will be replace with the new one when Google comes around to update their database.

You cannot control how long Google will retain the old information. As long as you keep using the new domain name and stop mentioning the old URL, overtime, the old information will be replace with the new one when Google comes around to update their database.

Thanks, this means that i submit the new one to Google and remove old one from the dashboard. This I did. As you said, if I do not mention the old one anywheere, it will be replaced by its own... I got the point.. It works just like google cache.

Thanks again,

--

Regards,

DreamSkape

Signed: Sunday, March 08, 2009, 12:22:10 PM IST