hide text

seekinwhite

How can i remove drivers loaded in "Press F6 if you need to install a third party SCSI or RAID driver"

and those in "Press F2 to run Automated System Recovery "

I removed "nt backup" with nlite...in the description it says that will remove automatic recovery but...nothing

Edited by seekinwhite

seekinwhite, I do not understand what you are asking. Why would you want to remove drivers installed by F6? Why did you install the drivers if you want to remove them? Are you just trying to get rid of the F6 and F2 messages? Where did you remove NT backup in nLite? Please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Enjoy, John.

I do not have the ini file anymore but...

In nlite version 1.4.9.1 Components/Application i press the advance button and i see the "nt backup"

in the description on the right panel it says that if i remove that it removes the automatic recovery too

seekinwhite, OK, I understand where you are removing NT Backup, but I still do not understand what you are asking. Are you expecting the pause during the early part of install where F6 and F2 are mentioned, to be deleted by checking the NT Backup option? I think you probably cannot get rid of these prompts (F6 and F2) so easily or perhaps at all. Let me know if that is what you are trying to do. Have fun, John.

I will never use f6 or f2 options...so i wanna remove those drivers...or hide the "display text" for those...or remove anything in

windows that is linked to them(like nt backup).

Please excuse my english...my expression :yes: s.

seekinwhite, like I said earlier, it may be difficult if not impossible to remove these prompts. I would not call them drivers, so that was what confused me. I am always learning. I, too, would like to get rid of these because of the time wasted but assume since nLite has a method to include F6 drivers, nuhi would have found a way to eliminate this one. The F2 prompt is more problematical, since some may want to use it in the future to repair a bent Windows. Enjoy.

@Angelico_Payne, great to see your helping here! I think seekinwhite is really wanting to get rid of the message and the wait - certainly would be my goal. Please let us know if you have an idea here. Enjoy.

John.