Windows Time Synchronization

donixa

I just make my customized XP, i see my time synchronization unable to synchronize when i try to update them (the timezone at the right of taskbar),

i have Windows Time service started (and not removed), do i forgeting something else ? my last customized xp was ok,

if i can remember i did remove something that to do with "echo, time of day, ..." is this also needed ?

thank you,

LAST_SESSION.INI

after i follow this step: (from http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...ows+time\)

(executed from cmd.exe)

net start w32time

net stop w32time

w32tm /unregister (failed with my xp sp0)

w32tm /register

net start w32time

and then reboot, the synchronization is succesfull...

i dont sure if its becos of my effort, or something, i use nLite-1.4.9.1

if im correct i did remove something that say "time of day, echo, bla bla bla...", but Windows Time at service category at nlite surely i never remove them, becos i need the feature...

Thank you.

Edited by donixa

donixa, I'm not sure what you are talking about, so I attached a picture. Is this what you are talking about? What error do you receive? Please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Enjoy, John.

yes, what else... i tried to update the same pic u mention, but was failed, after i explain what i did at my second post, it ok now...

is my engish clear ?

before i did the thing at my second post, the window say "an error has occured ... ... " its the same normal(usual) word when u failed to synchronize, but never mention rpc thing (if i disabe Windows Time service at services.msc and when i try to update then its begin saying about rpc thing)

but its gone now, and its working just like ur pic above...

at my first post, i tought i attached my last .ini ? its there... u dont see my attachment ?

i never integrate something with nlite, i always work with windows xp sp0, becos i use very old pc,

yes i use a good source (fresh copy of cd), i even compare and recheck if its contain the same as the cd source, becos actualy my first iso was failed to install becos of some files was corrupted... (bad cd) but after i redo the copy and recheck the source before use it for nlite, its ok

If the difference between PC-Time and Realtime is too big, the synchronising fails.

Set the PC-Time as close to Realtime and try again. Maybe your BIOS looses the right time?

Edited by g-force