Any Way to Slipstream XP MCE from Dell with no CD's

Merc

I have a Dell with a dead motherboard from a customer and rather than pay for a new mobo and install, she just wants her data. It is nearly 125GB, which is way to much for DVDs (plus their iTunes alone is nearly 30 GB) so I recommended I pull the drive and stick it in an enclosure and they use it as a long term back up. I get the Dell and I wanted to recycle it for my mother but have run into a problem, namely WinXP MCE. The customer no longer has the OS CD (This is the second rig she has killed because she runs without even a surge protector in thunderstorm country) so I thought I'd slipstream the OS to a shop rig and use the ISO to reload on a new HDD when I get a refurb mobo.

Unfortunately, nLite says it needs the original CDs to properly slipstream XP MCE. Is there any way around this? This is legal, IMHO, as the OS will be used on the original PC only as the customer won't have the key and is getting an entirely new Dell. I hate to use an $89 OEM CD on a Dell POS that needs a $200 refurb mobo as well. $200 is the limit, past that point I'll strip th ething for parts and build one. TIA for any help.

Edited by Merc