Drivers not integrating

MaxxFusion

I am starting to use vlite to create my install disc like i did with nlite. For some reason when i choose my drivers to put in my iso file it doesnt work. I have to still install all my drivers. The bigger problem is I made a dvd for my other computer and need the drivers in order to install vista. Since they dont load none of the hds are found.

What am i missing?

I am starting to use vlite to create my install disc like i did with nlite. For some reason when i choose my drivers to put in my iso file it doesnt work. I have to still install all my drivers. The bigger problem is I made a dvd for my other computer and need the drivers in order to install vista. Since they dont load none of the hds are found.

What am i missing?

As far as I can tell, text mode drivers won't integrate. In an instance where this is the case, what I have done in the past is to simply place the drivers in the root directory of of the vLite install (the destination directory) BEFORE vlite makes the .iso image. That way, when you get to the part of the Vista install where you can search for drivers, you just click the "scan" button (or something to that effect), and the Vista installer will find them. Or you should be able to browse for them. Other than that, you can always put them on a thumb drive and do it that way.