My computer becomes too slow while send file

deasly

Everytime when I send files via Skype, my computer becomes too slow.. Too slow, that I can't listening to music - the song plays very, very slow. First I though that the problem is in Skype, so i uninstall it and install new version, but same s*** ;( I can do nothing while send file, and I'm with 4 GB RAM (because use win xp, it recognize it as 3 GB, but that won't be problem - it's enought memory to listen a song) :wacko:

First open task manager, open some music file to play and start sending files using Skype. Now in task manager see if some process is using a lot of CPU or too much Memory.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

Disk I/O always has precedence over a running app, so if you're trying to send a file, copy it, unzip, etc that could interfere with any other apps depending on what is being done, how long it takes to complete the disk I/O, etc.

Process Explorer while running Skype might help tell you what it's doing whilst it consumes the CPU. Also, I agree with the antivirus post - see if removing or disabling your A/V makes a difference.

that's the problem!! the AV (Kaspersky) .. now i'm listening too big music files and aslo send via skype normal, because i stop the AV...