Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 7 having issues with library

Idontwantspam

For some reason, when using WMP 12 on Windows 7, it won't automatically import my media library, and there doesn't appear to be any way to do it manually. Has anyone else figured out how to make it import files into the media library?

Edit: Apparently it's not adding playlists at all, and is only sometimes adding files if I play them. Aaauuugghhh! Someone help me please!

Edited by Idontwantspam

Found the solution for you man. Just disable the Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service in services, just use the windows search. Then rename the file CurrentDatabase_371 to CurrentDatabase_371.bak in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Media Player. Then just restart the WM12 and problem solved!

For some reason, when using WMP 12 on Windows 7, it won't automatically import my media library, and there doesn't appear to be any way to do it manually. Has anyone else figured out how to make it import files into the media library?

Edit: Apparently it's not adding playlists at all, and is only sometimes adding files if I play them. Aaauuugghhh! Someone help me please!

it impotrs your media library if you link your library default windows folders like music, video then your library will be at WMP12 library list and it is very much easy to import your library manually to the media players library just click on the organise tab then click on manage libraries then manage then easily see the screenshot.......

Untitled-7.jpg