Windows Installer 4.5 Integration Error

qwertyforsure

qwertyforsure, your post is quite clear, but I am not. I don't have your x64 equivalent of KB958655 (MS has released a 64 bit version, but it must not come automatically), and still have msi.dll version 4.5.6001.22159. I don't understand how you have Portuguese language in your msiexec. Perhaps - surely - something is going on I don't understand. For instance, maybe msiexec determines the language when it is executing on your host. I ran an experiment earlier today and found that any code with an '09' at the end would direct integrate and any other I tried would not. I set the code to '3409' (English_Philippines). I thought this would be the furthest from US English (all xx09 codes are English, 0409-US) I could get. I made an ISO and installed on VM. The msiexec looked the same as on my host (ENU). Did you check for the Spslpsrm.log file (see my last post)? BTW, nLite 1.4.9.1 has the WMP11 Slipstreamer built in. I just include WMP11 in the hot fix section followed by its updates. Enjoy, John.