Suggestions for Media Center keyboards

Zxian

I'm trying to find something to replace my Logitech diNovo Mini that I've got, which seems to have a few too many minor glitches to make it really functional for my media center.

I've looked at the full diNovo set, but I'm worried that I'll just run into the same problems again later. Does anyone have suggestions for good all-in-one keyboards that can be used to control a full media center PC? I read about the Microsoft MCE keyboard, which seems good at first glance, but it appears that the mouse control isn't really a true "nub" like those found on business laptops, but rather just an 8-way cursor controller... other than that it would be perfect for my tastes.

For anyone interested, I picked up the nMedia keyboard and remote combo today and got around to formatting the media center with Vista today as well. I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. It really is a simple plug and play solution (it even works in BIOS!).

The only gripe I've got so far is that the trackball on the remote has a very different sensitivity than the one on the keyboard. You spend a lot of time rolling that one if you've got the keyboard trackball calibrated. :P