Silent .NET Maker synthesized 20100118 - W2K/XP/2K3 x86

strel

mooms, are you sure you were not playing with the addons? I'm lost, CA_KB928416FIX2 is only supposed to execute on uninstall because of an execution condition. And I didn't get those results in the past (I'm not using a non-english windows to test conditions like this now). By the way you can test with this:Uncompress the addon to a folder, then the installer under SVCPACK folder, and in the remaining forder substitute NETWUFIXES.MST with above one. This new file doesn't change anything but slightly modify the execution conditions about detecting install/uninstall process in a equivalent way, for them to be more restrictive. Last, install through INSTALL.CMD and tell me whether event viewer keeps showing that error.

About the error messages arisen when showing the install window, they are simply the result of the execution of pending assemblies compiling tasks without waiting to idle state. Ask MS.

Strel,

I have forgotten to say that i have replaced four files with newer ones : (KB959206 )

unires.dll

unidrv.dll

unidrvui.dll

unidrv.hlp

It's the only modification to the installer created by SNMsynth.

Tried with the new NETWUFIXES.mst, installed on live system, same error showing when uninstalling .net30 langpack FRA

the copy of the error in event viewer:

La description pour l'ID d'événement ( 11720 ) dans la source (MsiInstaller) est introuvable. L'ordinateur local n'a peut-être pas les informations de Registre ou les librairies requises pour afficher les messages émanant d'un ordinateur distant. Vous pourrez peut-être utiliser l'option /AUXSOURCE= pour récupérer cette description. Reportez-vous aux rubriques Aide et support pour plus de détails. Les informations suivantes font partie de l'événement : Produit : Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 Language Pack - FRA -- Erreur 1720. Problème détecté dans ce package d’installation Windows. Un script requis pour cette installation n’a pas pu être lancé. Contactez votre support technique ou l’éditeur du package. Action personnalisée CA_KB928416FIX2, erreur de script -2147024894, WshShell.RegDelete : Impossible de supprimer la clé de Registre "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.0\Setup\Windows Presentation Foundation\fr\". ligne 51, colonne 1, ; (NULL); (NULL); (NULL); (NULL); ; .

Edit: now the error is also showing when trying to uninstall langpack for .net2

La description pour l'ID d'événement ( 11720 ) dans la source (MsiInstaller) est introuvable. L'ordinateur local n'a peut-être pas les informations de Registre ou les librairies requises pour afficher les messages émanant d'un ordinateur distant. Vous pourrez peut-être utiliser l'option /AUXSOURCE= pour récupérer cette description. Reportez-vous aux rubriques Aide et support pour plus de détails. Les informations suivantes font partie de l'événement : Produit : Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Language Pack - FRA -- Error 1720.Un problème s'est produit sur ce package Windows Installer. Un script nécessaire pour que cette installation puisse se terminer n'a pas pu être exécuté. Contactez votre service de support ou le distributeur du package. Action personnalisé CA_KB951847FIX4a, erreur de script -2147024894, WshShell.RegDelete: Impossible de supprimer la clé de Registre "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5\1036\". ligne 2, colonne 1, ; (NULL); (NULL); (NULL); (NULL); ;

and langpack for .net3.5

La description pour l'ID d'événement ( 11720 ) dans la source (MsiInstaller) est introuvable. L'ordinateur local n'a peut-être pas les informations de Registre ou les librairies requises pour afficher les messages émanant d'un ordinateur distant. Vous pourrez peut-être utiliser l'option /AUXSOURCE= pour récupérer cette description. Reportez-vous aux rubriques Aide et support pour plus de détails. Les informations suivantes font partie de l'événement : Produit : Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Language Pack SP1 - fra -- Erreur 1720. Problème détecté dans ce package d’installation Windows. Un script requis pour cette installation n’a pas pu être lancé. Contactez votre support technique ou l’éditeur du package. Action personnalisée CA_KB951847FIX4c, erreur de script -2147024894, WshShell.RegDelete : Impossible de supprimer la clé de Registre "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5\1036\". ligne 2, colonne 1, ; (NULL); (NULL); (NULL); (NULL); ; .
Edited by mooms

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I noticed KB886903 for .NET 1.1 SP1, which is from 2005

RogueSpear includes it in its packs : http://www.doitrightconsulting.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132

and here is the Microsoft page : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...BC-1A0DC2273FF9

It seems .NET Maker doesn't support it, is it simply a miss? In this case, it would be great to add it :)

Cheers

Didn't know about its existance since it is not pushed by update system and it isn't a restricted hotfix, but I bet you can apply it with actual, SNMsynth.

Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

new SNMsynth no working.

me decompressing : DNF20SP230SP235SP1.exe

error create temp file in INSTALL.CMD

Edited SNMsynth.cmd change %temp% by %%temp%%, installed :)

dotnetfx35langpack_x86fr.exe no detected

Edited by bruno32600

I also have problem with the new _SNMsynth.

I can make the package but it won't install.

Am I doing something wrong or does the new version has a problem?

Below are my settings in _SNMsynth.ini and a snapshot with the files i use

Plz help!

PROCESS_DNF1=YES
PROCESS_DNF2=
PROCESS_DNF35_DNF2=YES
PROCESS_DNF35_DNF3=YES
PROCESS_DNF35_DNF35=YES

PROCESS_DNF3_RGBRAST=YES
PROCESS_DNF3_WINIMAGING=YES
PROCESS_DNF3_MSXML6=YES
PROCESS_DNF3_XMLPSSC=YES

DNF_FF_ADDON=YES

PROCESS_LNG_DNF1=
PROCESS_LNG_DNF2=
PROCESS_LNG_DNF35_DNF2=
PROCESS_LNG_DNF35_DNF3=
PROCESS_LNG_DNF35_DNF35=

ADDON=
MERGE_FRAMEWORKS=YES
SILENT=YES
COMPRESSION_RATIO=LOW
WINXP=YES

post-218395-1250719593_thumb.jpg

Edited by peoman

2 bruno32600

You're right, in addition to the %'s, one parenthesis was missed.

Thx a lot.

2 peoman

1. I discovered a bug detecting the OS setting from _SNMsynth.ini, but in your case is not affecting at all.

2. I've made my test and the installers work perfectly with the same conditions you posted. I think you have not checked Task Manager to see if there was installations running because the installer is absolutely silent and takes some time to finish. Check your Add/Remove Programs too, and refresh from time to time, you'll see the frameworks appearing as they get installed.

Thx a lot.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention I did the test after fix bugs bruno pointed. That's what's failing for you too.

New update released!

Enjoy! :thumbup

Edited by strel

Yes, i could see it from the Task Manager but not in Add/Remove Programs.

Anyway, with the new 20090820_SNMsynth, i was able to create a working package!

Thanks for your time.

me integrate at @T13 repport multi erreur dabs Observateur d'événements.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/5/2/2426...application.txt

Edit : when dotnetfx35langpack_x86fr.exe no integrated error disappeared .

Seems like the same error in the same second. The script avoid waiting to idle time to execute the process of compiling assemblies, what the installers normally do. That's what this process does, including errors, is not an issue of executing at T-13 you'll get these errors at any time of setup and out of setup. Don't worry, doesn't harm install, and in case something was missed, compiling will complete later in idle time. And you can always install updated XML out of the .NET install.

2 all

I updated the realease version in the header of the script without renewing version. Those of you who downloaded first can change it manually to 20090820. No more changes.

Edited by strel

I found incomplete checkings of 2.0 SP2 hotfixes when the source is the 3.5 SP1 package.

If you were not applying KB958481 you may have been getting problems with KB951847 being pushed by update system, without advetence during the building process.

You may have got too dialog windows errors if you were applying the latest 2.0 SP2 restricted hotfixes.

Now it's fixed in the released new update.

Enjoy! :thumbup

ECHO>>INSTALL3.CMD START/WAIT DNF30\Netfx30a_x86.msi /l*v ""%%%TEMP%%%\NETFX30.log" ADDEPLOY=1 ARPNOMODIFY=0 ARPNOREPAIR=0 /%%VERBOSITY%% /norestart

IF DEFINED NOKB951847FIX (ECHO>>INSTALL3.CMD START/WAIT DNF30\Netfx30a_x86.msi /l*v "%%%TEMP%%%\NETFX30.log" ADDEPLOY=1 ARPNOMODIFY=0 ARPNOREPAIR=0 /%%VERBOSITY%% /norestart

%%%temp%%% is errors ??

""%%%TEMP%%%\NETFX30.log" : "" is errors ??

sorry me bad speak english

Edited by bruno32600