Wireless Connection Issues After Standby

Nerwin

Alright so heres the problem, I been trying to figure this problem out for a while and maybe its right in front of me, but here we go.

So when me or my dad shuts the laptop screen, it will go into standby and when it starts back up the wireless never connects most of the time. It will come up with the little "!" in a triangle and in order to get online I gotta click Repair or do the ipconfig /release and ipconfig / renew.

I'm just getting sick of doing this every single time.

So i'm just wondering if there was something I can do that will fix this once in for all.

Thanks Guys

- Nick

Well I looked into this and done everything those webpages said to do, and not that they don't work, its just those options I don't seem to have for some reason. Since I am using a wireless card in this laptop.

But it sucks repairing it over and over.

I'm thinking to just disable the standby option because this laptop battery is dead and right now I am just having it plugged in instead of using the battery.

Atleast I can do this until I get a new battery for it.

I don't know what else to do, besides it has never done this before, maybe its caused of SP3 or low about of memory? Not 100 percent sure, But this **** laptop only has 512mb and so I got 1 gig of ram for it and using a 256 to make it 1.25gb.

Atleast it will be faster now.

Anyways, Thanks for the help guys! Atleast we tried.