Tweak cautions for slipstreaming sp2

After installing a slipstreamed SP2 unattend install, I found that its best to put some registry tweaks in right before the first login after setup (thru the use of the GUIRunOnce line in winnt.sif). For example, the tweak for WMP9:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\PlayerUpgrade]

"AskMeAgain"="no"

Placing this tweak in after WMP9 is installed with SP2 but before the first login and before the final reboot, i found that the tweak was removed and not present in the registry after login. Seems MS wants you to be nagged a little first :). Installing SP2 by its self will also remove this entry if its present.

Previously, with SP1, or a non SP1 install, this tweak could be added during the install by the common methods already discussed in the forum and the guides, including thru the use of .inf files - and it took affect and was available at the first login.

I'm working with it trying to figure out which tweaks are removed and which stay, in the case of media player, tho I haven't confirmed it yet, I think all the tweaks for it will be removed if not added in GuiRunOnce from winnt.sif. Other tweaks and settings may also be affected.