I am Jason from the western part of North United States of America

Fira

About me:

Name: Jason

How I found this forum(s)/website(s): Google Search Engine

Country I live in: North United States of America I live in the western part of North United States of America I will explain more about myself in another post in this thread if rules allow.

Questions for this site:

#1: Are links allowed in signatures?

#2: If someone/people made a game(s) is he/she/they allowed to upload them or no?

#3: Are links allowed to be posted in Private Messages, posts in any forums etc. if it/they is/are relevant to the topic(s) say if someone needed Game Maker Moving Platform help and a link(s) had a game example to show would the link(s) be allowed to be posted for example or the link(s) would help someone lost/stuck on a video game(s)?

#4: Are The Holy Bible and/or Politics discussion allowed in anywhere on the forum/site?

#5: If I am not sure where a thread should go whom may I ask or where may I ask please? Thank you.

#6: Are YouTube/VideoGoogle/Other videos allowed to be posted in Private Messages, posts on any of the forums here etc. or no?

#7: Who hear likes regular unsweetened tea/regular unsweetened iced tea? I do :)

Favorite Nintendo Entertainment System games (I will only list 8 not all of my favorites):

Metroid series

Mega Man series

Super Mario Bros. series ESPECIALLY 2

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

THE LEGEND OF Zelda II: The Adventures of Link

Sesame Street series

Sports ESPECIALLY BASEBALL

Dragon Warrior Series especially IV

Favorite Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) games (I will only list 12 not all of my favorites):

BREATH OF FIRE

BREATH OF Fire II

The Legend of Zelda a Link to the past

Mega Man X series

Mega Man series

Super Metroid

Street Fighter series ESPECIALLY II Turbo

The Wizard of Oz

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV

Illusion of Gaia

Thunder Spirits

Final Fantasy series ESPECIALLY II

Hobbies: Zelda Classic 2.10, Game Maker 7.0 unregistered,

READING THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE HOLY BIBLE,

joining message boards to learn and help out on things say electronics, cultures, lasers, games, music, vehicles etc.

My favorite verses from KING JAMES VERSION, New King James Version, NIV and other Holy Bibles.

Here are some my favorite verses they talk about repentance that evil doers

(i.e. animal abusers, verbal abusers, human abusers, Christian Haters, robbers, those whom think A1: listed verses are licenses for immorality for Christians, Christian haters, other people; liars etc.)

he/she/they stop their evil ways and pay (when needed) restitution 4+ times more than the damage/bill/other(s) costs and plead for mercy from God to be forgiven:

1st Timothy 6:5 or 10

Matthew 24: 13, Mark 4: 17,

Mark 13: 13, 2nd Thessalonians 1:4, 2nd Timothy 2: 3 and 10,

2nd Timothy 3-5, Hebrews 12: 7, Hebrews 12: 20,

James 5:11, 1st Peter 2: 19, 1st and 2nd Peter 5:8.

Ezekiel 18: 24, James 2:19, Hebrews 10: 26-31+, 2nd Corinthians 7: 7-11, 2nd Corinthians 2: 1-11 and other Bible verses talk about repentance, losing salvation (PERMANENTLY) and other stuff I almost certainly will cite more later

Matthew 7: 15-21, Matthew 10: 16, Luke 10: 3 and Acts 20:29

Luke 13:24

I also love the following verses also because they warn about lies in (i.e.)

(i.e. God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit and The Holy Angels will never leave nor forsake nor hate anyone "NO MATTER WHAT", people are born sinners (evil doers), Good deeds are not required to get to Heaven nor for God to save sinner(s) himself, Good deeds are never to be done to get God to save sinner(s) himself nor should Good deeds get done to enter in Heaven, you should donate money to God's Kingdom, ministries, churches, Christians can never lose their salvation no matter what etc.)

A1: Turn the cheek, Bless those who: persecute, spitefully use, hate you etc., Repay no evil for evil, love your enemies, Christians must suffer for the Glory of God and Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit etc.

Wow! Nice detailed profile of yourself! Welcome to MSFN! :thumbup

To answer some of your questions:

#1. Yes, as long as they are not referral or advertising links.

#2. You will need to find your own hosting for a game to share with others, but you can definitely share it on the forums after settling in here.

#3. Yes, as long as they are not referral or advertising links.

#4. No. Please refer to the forum rules for what is and what is not allowed.

#5. Any one of the moderators, super moderators, patrons, or the admin (xper). Before doing so, though, you should look through the various forums first to figure out where yours should be placed. If worst comes to worst and you post your topic in the wrong forum, we'll move it for you.

#6. Yes, as long as they are relevant.

#7. I need my sugar fix. :)