Classic/Hidden installation?

MNeMiC

I'm currently in the process of creating my second "big" version of nLite XP, I love this program so first I have to give you a big THANKS! :thumbup for creating this awesome software.

Here's my problem:

On my previous nLite optimized XP installation I managed to find something which didn't show the "XP Feature Tour-screens", this was alot faster, an installation usually took about 10 minutes with this disabled. Where can I find this option? It should all also be Fully Automated and unattended, so I have this selected in the drop-down menu for Unattended Mode in the Unattended section of the customization.

Please advice if anyone knows where to find the option to hide the installation status / blue XP Feature Tour thing.

Thanks in advance,

MNeMiC

*EDIT*

After a couple of more tries I found it, it was located and named a bit "unexpected" (like I remembered it being the last time). For future searches and references it was located under the Options section near the end, at the very bottom, and it's called Classic. I find this one very useful and it sped up the time noticably.

Again, thanks for one of the best software out there!

Edited by MNeMiC

Sorry about the confusion, I was talking about the option to change the layout of the actual installation process. Normally when installing Windows XP you get a "tour of windows XP" thing while installing, on that blue screen it explains what's so **** good about XP and such. This option disables that and shows you a "normal" setup process window instead.