"Set Up did not find any hard disk drives installed in your compu

Please help. I have been trying to install Windows Server 2003 from Windows Vista on my new HP Pavilion dv6000. I have been searching for the Sata drivers and thought I downloaded the correct ones but it still can not locate the hard drive once I select F6 for third party driver at startup. I have also tried NLite to put these drivers onto a Windows 2003 cd. No luck there either. I am guessing I have the incorrect drivers. Can someone please direct me in the right direction here. I have been going in circles all day long.

I -just- went through this myself.

Do you have the resources to make a bootable PE disk? You can use 'Driver Wizard' (on the PE already) to download drivers -- it might be able to find the correct ones for you.

I made a PE disk (Ultimate Boot CD 4 Win) and added 'Unknown Device Identifier' and ran it and got the Hardware ID string for the disk controller (looks something like "PCI\VEN_13E6&DEV_3603&SUBSYS_004613E6") and then I downloaded ALL related drivers for the computer including some from the mobo manufacturer, then did a text search for the Hardware ID string, found the .INF file, crafted it to fit within TXTSETUP.SIF, and integrated it manually (it worked fine).