Hi,

My system specs are:

Windows XP

NF4 SLI DR Motherboard

AMD Athlon FX-60 Processor

2 8600 XFX GForce Graphics Cards

2GB OCZ 3200

2 320GB Seagate hard drives (Raid0) w/ Sil3114 drivers

I just purchased Vista Ultimate and was trying to install x64. My first attempt came up with this error: "Windows is unable to find a system volume that meets its criteria for installation". It also only recognized one of the hard drives and said "This computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure that the disk's controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu". I can't get passed this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if I appear retarded. :blink: Thanks in advance.

Edited by boltsinkinc

Make sure you are using the 64bit Vista driver on your disk when you do the F6. Did you build the RAID already or are you wanting to do it afterwards?

With RAID0, you only get 1 volume, and if the correct Mass Storage Driver is loaded, you will only see 1 drive, not two.

Tripredacus,

Thanks for your input i finally figured it out i'm not quite sure how but u made me go back and do it all over with ur comments. The only thing i did diffrent was hit delete when it shows both drives ,after u install the x64 bit raid driver and it worked i have no clue how but its all good thanks again.