Auto Login to web without save passwords

mafadecay

Hi Not sure if posted in right area but can't find better topic. I have been wanting to know how to do this for ages and know it can be done just not sure how to do it.

Basically I have a security encrypted USB storage device (sandisk cruzer) that needs password authentication to get to my stuff. We all use the same PC, and login on XP for quickness and we share websites such as MSN, Yahoo, Gmail etc etc in our house hold. If I come to login to my email quickly my partner or kids are still logged in so I have to sign them out and me in then me out and them in when Im done. We do not need too much security in our house and individual user accounts in xp would defeat the speed issue even with switch user enabled.

What I want to do is create a shortcut on my USB so nobody can access it without my password. Then in the shortcut paths I want to add a command line that will log me in automatically. Ie for my Yahoo email the shortcut path would be along the lines of http://www.yahoo.co.uk/mail login:mafa password:whatever_my_password. I understand that the actual URL's are much longer and wierd with loads of server numbers etc etc.

I know it used to be possible and I have copied the very complicated URL when I log into Yahoo into a shortcut path. I get prompted to verify everytime and if I sign out completely and clear my temp files I get the full login screen. Quicker than signing someone out but I want to be very lazy adn have it sign me all the way in. I would like to setup individual user logins for multiple web pages and store on the individuals user USB pen. So I plug mine in and autoplay kicks in then I access my shortcuts and bam im logged in. Is it possible with todays complicated web verification and security?

Thank guys and girls in advance

Matt

Cheers for speedy reply. I do have firefox portable on there but never thought about staying logged in. Would I not time out or expire though? Anyway I would only need one set of cache as each user would have own version of firefox on their own USB's.

Thanks again I will have a look into this more. I know that some of the kids use IE instead of firefox though.

I have been thinking about the portable and I do quite often clear my personal data and temp files/cookies/passwords etc just for smoother running of both internet and my PC so this would not work. I got into the habbit of atleast clearing temp once per day at end of night.