How to slimstream apps into a disc?

chaoscreater

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, but can someone tell me how i can use Nlite to slipstream apps into a CD?

If it's not possible with Nlite, can someone refer a program that can do this? I want to slimstream apps or games e.g. Microsoft Office 2007, Firefox (with all my addons and settings all ready to go) and games like Crysis Warhead etc into one disc.

I have downloaded and tried heaps of custom OS made by several people and they were able to slimstream stuff like Adobe Photoshop and a few antivirus programs etc. So i'm pretty sure this is possible, except i read somewhere that for Nlite, the apps you can slimstream to a disc are limited. I want a program or method that can do this for almost every app or game.

So ya, someone help me on this please.

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, but can someone tell me how i can use Nlite to slipstream apps into a CD?

If it's not possible with Nlite, can someone refer a program that can do this? I want to slimstream apps or games e.g. Microsoft Office 2007, Firefox (with all my addons and settings all ready to go) and games like Crysis Warhead etc into one disc.

I have downloaded and tried heaps of custom OS made by several people and they were able to slimstream stuff like Adobe Photoshop and a few antivirus programs etc. So i'm pretty sure this is possible, except i read somewhere that for Nlite, the apps you can slimstream to a disc are limited. I want a program or method that can do this for almost every app or game.

So ya, someone help me on this please.

Your best bet is Windows Post Install wizard (aka WPI)