Fax client for windows

sternkanz

Hi,

I've been using a program called SnappyFax to manage incoming faxes. It can auto-accept incoming faxes, store them as pdf, and forward them to a printer and/or email them.

This is all great, however unfortunately the software does not have any options to rename the file. If I received a fax today for example, it would arrive as 092908111847AM.pdf i.e. MonthDayYearHourMinutesSecondsAM/PM.pdf.

I need to be able to sort faxes better, and so what I need is either fax software that can do the same as SnappyFax(save as pdf, print, email), or software that can take a file, rename it, and print it and email it for me. With the latter option I can just tell SnappyFax to save the pdf to a particular folder and then the new program could do the rest.

The important thing that either of these software need to do is to be automatic. This will be running on my fax server and everything should happen without prompts.

If anybody has any idea what software can do this, or has a guide on how I can write a script to do the latter (rename, print and email) I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

sternkanz