How nlite add theme to CD ?

phananh733

:hello: Hi guys, can you show me how nlite add theme to installation CD. I added theme to CD many times but just one time work. I see the folder NLVST in i386, it included the theme that i had added, but it chanced. If you can, please show me how to add theme to CD by manaul.

Thank in advance

Edited by phananh733

phananh733,

I can't answer your question but using nLite to put in themes works fine for me. Have you done this?

In nLite in Options->Patches you need to set Enable under "Unasigned Themes Support (Uxtheme Patch)".

I copied this from another post.

Enjoy, John.

Hi, I allways enable Uxtheme Patch, I added about 5 times but only one time worked. :( . Truly, i can make it work by manual by copy theme to $OEM$ folder and it worked. But i like to use the way of Nlite and want to know how can it work. :rolleyes:

Hi, thank you,Jonh

Edited by phananh733

In nLite look in the Unattended section and there is a tab for themes/visuals (or something similar) this will look for any theme currently installed in your current install.

OR

in ur windows source that you are using for nlite create a folder structure as follows;

$OEM$\$$\system32\resources\themes

into this folder place you theme (after making sure that its been patched as mentioned above)

Now in ur I386 folder look for the following file;

WINNT.SIF

open this with notepad and scroll to the very bottom and copy and paste the following;

[Shell]
CustomDefaultThemeFile="%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\xxxx.theme"

where xxxx.theme is the name of your theme.

Hope this helps/

Stoner81