macbook custom Vista disc

psilo

I want to create the smallest vista footprint for my macbook for a few programs (multisim and/or VisualStudio)

I've slipstreamed SP1 into a home premium oem disc and after the install process on a mac you insert the mac os x install disc while booted in windows and the apple disc installs the drivers for your system...

I'd like to add these drivers to my sp1 install disc to avoid that process but can't find what drivers on the disc i'm using

also when i'm done with all this would it be possible to save these selections as a vLite "preset" so that others can download it and know what files to find if they're using the sam mac os and macbook?

thanks

Guest Walter o'dim

oh finding the drivers isn't the problem... at least for me...

the problem i have is figuring out which drivers the disc installs for my computer...

it has drivers for every component used in any configuration shipping intel mac ever made!

when i'm in vista is there any way to figure out what drivers my system is actively using?

if i knew that, i could write them down and find them on the apple install disc, and add them to my vlite install...