Msn Messenger

I would just like to say that the latest version of KernelEx has caused msn messenger 7.0.0820 to be very unstable. Msnmsgr.exe seems to cause an error and closes the program, even when you just logged in and not doing anything. Even when you try to scroll through your contact list you can get the error and some times the error message window comes up repeatedly and i need to restart my computer in order to use it again.

I find this very annoying. I know this is due to this kernel upgrade because when i uninstall it msn works perfectly fine.

Please fix this problem in future versions it would be greatly appreciated. :)

• 5 months later...

I would just like to say that the latest version of KernelEx has caused msn messenger 7.0.0820 to be very unstable. Msnmsgr.exe seems to cause an error and closes the program, even when you just logged in and not doing anything. Even when you try to scroll through your contact list you can get the error and some times the error message window comes up repeatedly and i need to restart my computer in order to use it again.

I find this very annoying. I know this is due to this kernel upgrade because when i uninstall it msn works perfectly fine.

Please fix this problem in future versions it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hi, MSN Messenger (and any) with web: MEEBO.COM

Msnmsgr.exe seems to cause an error and closes the program, even when you just logged in and not doing anything. Even when you try to scroll through your contact list you can get the error and some times the error message window comes up repeatedly and i need to restart my computer in order to use it again.

Are you able to copy+paste the error at all, either through clicking details button or even the 'view details' link on the 'sorry for inconvinience' type error box? Such information would be very desirable to help fix the issue in kernelEx, additionally posting the error in the KernelEx thread as well could be helpful.

Also, are you using Revolutions pack along with it? If so, few programs with KEX (the versions that started including further unicode support) and RP7.0 are slightly more buggy and require either compatibility mode skinning or skinning disabled (in the programs properties) off for it to function properly.

Being that I don't use Messenger, but rather Trillian[Astra].. I'm not of much help here otherwise.