Vlite Sp1 integration

daniel333

okie so i vlited vista Ultimate, and slipstreamed SP (i think). but on the computer properties page, it does not say sp1 is installed. is this normal? or is something not right? btw the windows update hasnt said anything about sp1 yet so i am guessing its in there, but just wanted to know.

Edited by daniel333

Depends on wich version you choose to integrate and wich one you vlited, every version (home basic, home premium, ultimate, etc) needs to slipstream SP1 if you have slipstreamed SP1 and had home basic and then you want to vlite ultimate you need to slipstream for ultimate.

If you want to have SP1 on every flavor of vista, you need to slipstream with every flavor not only once, it can be done on de same source files, dont need to have source files (and slipstream SP1) for every flavor.

BTW: I can see SP1.

Edited by Maxfutur

Well i have ultimate, and thats what i thought i slipstreamed, and then vlited. or vice versa, whatever. But now today i get it asking me to install sp1 again, so i guess i didnt do it right? oh well. couple things are weird with it anyways, probably messed stuff up when i took stuff out.