What is this animation?

Aloha

When we copy, move or delete files/ folders, there is a small animated window shows up. Can someone tell me what this animated file is? I want to know the name so that I can copy it to another place.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Aloha

Thanks for your reply. I need a little more help however. I want to know if it is OK when I overwrite a modified shell32.dll onto another one without a crashing. I got the animation from Vistamizer. My sister likes to have it too, but she doesn't want to install the whole pack. I thought this file was a single file and I could simply copy it to her computer (we have the same OS, XP SP2). But if it is in shell32.dll as you said, I want to make sure the replacement is safe and OK. Thanks again for your help.

It's OK to do that, however, replacing shell32.dll is a pain... more so than with most files. I believe it works to boot into safe mode to replace it, but if that doesn't work let me know and I'll tell you some other ways you could do it.

My sister does know how to replace it and it works fine! The modified Shell32.dll is 3 times as big as the original one. So it gives her a lot of new icons too, besides the animation. She's got what she wants now. Many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
When we copy, move or delete files/ folders, there is a small animated window shows up. Can someone tell me what this animated file is? I want to know the name so that I can copy it to another place.

Thanks for any help.

the animation is .avi file ok :w00t:

Thanks for any help.

the animation is .avi file ok :w00t: